An cafe
Antic Cafe is Back! Nyappy all cafekkos!
An cafe
Antic Cafe is Back! Nyappy all cafekkos!
An cafe
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

An cafe

Forum cu an cafe din Romania

AcasaPortalUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

Bou's farewell message

In jos 
+4
White_Raven
ragdoll
Mihaelaa
☆Яuru likes Coke ♫
8 participanți
AutorMesaj
☆Яuru likes Coke ♫
^^The best antic cafe fan^^
☆Яuru likes Coke ♫

Numarul mesajelor : 2803
Data de inscriere : 29/04/2009
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Wakayama

Bou's farewell message Empty
MesajSubiect: Bou's farewell message   Bou's farewell message Icon_minitimeVin Mai 29, 2009 10:26 pm

To everyone who has supported Antic Café
Thank you very much for always supporting us. This time, we have an important announcement for everyone.
An Café’s guitarist, Bou, will be retiring from Antic Café after the Hibiya Outdoor Live on April 30th.
This was Bou’s own decision, and we respect his views, and this decision was talked over with all the members.
The members, staff, and everyone involved decided to make Bou’s graduation on April 30th the best live that we’ve ever done.
Please watch over Bou’s courageous figure until the very end.
Below, are the reports of comments made by Bou and the other members. Red Café.

From Bou

This is sudden, but I, Bou, have decided to leave Antic Café after the Outdoor Hibiya Live on April 30th.
Since a little while ago, there was something that I wanted to challenge no matter what, and I was constantly repressing the feeling that was growing steadily bigger in my heart.
But, when I was doing recordings and tours, I came to feel like I was lying to the members and the cafekkos.
I felt as though I would be a bother to the members, staff, and cafekkos if I left it as it was so I have consulted with them.
This decision is the result of talking with the members a lot. Of course, even now I adore An Café, and I love the cafekkos.
It’s hard right now to talk about my future plans, but I think that with a little more time, I will be able to.
I am so very sorry to all the cafekkos who believed in and followed me.
But making this decision is not a negative thing. I have hope for the future, and I think I want to move forward.
At the April 30th Outdoor live, I am going to show you the best Bou I can be.
When that time comes, let’s say “goodbye” with smiling faces.

From Bou to Miku
You’re the best singer, Miku.
From the first time I met you, you said, “Let’s start a band” and without really knowing anything, you tried so hard. It was fun.
I’m glad you were my vocalist, and I think that you were perfect every day.
I believe that you are strong, Miku. Please try your best with all your power. I look forward to Miku’s singing voice which sounds like a soothing breeze.
The form of Miku that I saw on stage is the best, and I relied on you a lot!
Thank you for singing for me.
Thank you for loving to sing.
I was very happy.
Please make me feel even happier on our last stage together. No matter what, please consider me a beloved friend! With all the feelings in my heart, nyappy!!

From Bou to Kanon
Genius Kanon.
After I made this decision, you did your best, you were enthusiastic, you were kind, Kanon. That made me truly happy.
Every time I saw your face, Kanon, tears welled up.
But because I was trying to look cool, I held it in, and I can’t forget your face when you sadly said, “It will be the last time playing guitar back to back in the center of the stage...”
I’m looking forward to playing together with you at Hibiya. We were never very good, but I think that we are the coolest people ever!
Thank you for always being kind to me! Mysterious genius Kanon-san, I will always love you!

From Bou to Teruki
Forever respected Teruki.
Thank you for keeping An Café together.
From the first time I saw you, Teruki, I was charmed by you at first sight, you were like an older brother, and I strongly thought, “Even if the other two disagree, that guy is going to be our drummer!”
That was no mistake; I was right! Each day I spent with Teruki was truly a happy day.
We were also together on the way home, and the Teruki inside the car is a little annoying, but you made me energetic!
When I told everyone the decision I made, you said to me – who was already unable to be dissuaded – “Because anything is fine, because it’s okay even if you don’t come to practice, I want to stand together with you on the stage”, and when you said that, I was able to think, “Ah, I will try my best as a man until the very end.” And for that, I thank you.
No matter what, please be shining Teruki who makes me feel energetic and smile. Please do your best!
I will continue to respect you forever.

Message from Miku

This sudden announcement must have surprised everyone, and I’m sorry for that.
I think that the cafekkos especially must be crying and grieving a lot.
At first, I too was so shocked I was speechless when I heard about it from Bou-kun.
The fun times and memories from the time An Café was made until now were running through my head, and I was painfully sad and very worried.
The band continued talking together for a long time, and we even thought about breaking up.
But, after thinking about it, I felt that I wanted to support the path that Bou-kun has chosen, and erase the cafekkos’ tears, and those feelings became stronger day by day.
That means that the decision we made won’t stop there, and we will continue to go forward.
Our paths may be different, but we will always be friends; we’re family.
Both Bou-kun and us will continue to try our best so from here on, if you watch over us warmly, I’ll be happy.
In order to make Bou-kun’s April 30th graduation ceremony the best, let’s do our best by putting our efforts together with everyone.

Lastly, Bou-kun...thank you for these four years.
When I caught a cold, you send me kind e-mails, when my parents opposed my being in a band, you came to my parent’s house and talked to them for me.
There’s so many memories that it would be impossible to write them all, but now, I can only think of these words.
I truly thank you. Let’s make the April 30th the best graduation ceremony!

A Message from Kanon

This time, it has been decided that Bou-kun is going to retire, and I will be full of so much regret….
Bou-kun was the first member that I met after coming to Tokyo, and he was the one who put Antic Café together. After the band started, I was with him more than my family, and he was always there, and I never thought that he would leave.
I never thought I would have to announce this kind of comment.
As a bandmate who played the same kind of stringed instrument, it was amazingly reassuring to see Bou-kun standing. It was really fun to be able to stand together on stage. I was really happy to see Bou-kun’s smiling faces when we looked at each other. I wanted us to be together always.
When I first heard that Bou wanted to retire, I was shocked and couldn’t agree to it. “No way” I said, and I couldn’t face anything about it.
But I heard Bou-kun’s firm decision, and as a friend and companion, I think that I want to see Bou-kun off as though he is going on a journey not as though we are separating.
From here on, we’ll be chasing different dreams, but even if we are apart, the bonds between Bou-kun and us will be connected forever.
It makes me very sad that we can’t be together, but I will move forward wihle being encouraged by Bou-kun’s smiling face that tells me, “Do your best.” And I will always, always do my best for Antic Café, the band that we made with Bou-kun.
The announcement was sudden and I’m sorry for making all you cafekkos very unhappy. I’m truly sorry.

A Message from Teruki

I heard that Bou-kun was thinking about quitting from a third party before Bou-kun told me himself.
At that time, I thought that I would definitely stop him.
Because I thought that for the sake of me, the future of Antic Café, and the cafekkos, we needed Bou-kun. However, when Bou-kun himself told me, “I want to retire”, I couldn’t stop him at all, and merely replied, “Yeah, I understand.”
At that time, Bou-kun looked like a completely different person than the usual Bou-kun. He looked incredibly sad, and to me, he looked as though he was worn out. I think that Bou-kun made the decision after worrying a great deal and suffering a lot.
He felt a responsibility for “betraying the members, the staff, and the cafekkos” with his retirement.
I think that he was worrying about this all on his own without being able to tell anyone about it.
Because I thought that foolishly encouraging him by saying, “Don’t say things like that, let’s do our best together” would only cause Bou-kun more pain, I didn’t stop him.

I feel very, very sorry for all the cafekkos. I’m sorry.
But I think that everyone is suffering too, but I think that no one is suffering more than Bou-kun.
And so, please try to understand Bou-kun’s feelings.
Even though I was with him almost every day, I wasn’t able to support him at all, and I feel incredibly miserable and regretful.
I think that at least I want to make the April 30th live a great live so that Bou-kun can have a happy memory of a fun time with An Café. If the cafekkos all cooperate too, I will be very happy.

ma emotioneazace ii transmite bou lui kanon si invers [IMG]http://i644.pho [IMG]http://i644.pho
Sus In jos
http://takuholic.deviantart.com/
Vizitato
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Bou's farewell message   Bou's farewell message Icon_minitimeMier Iun 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Si pe mine [IMG]http://i644.pho

“It will be the last time playing guitar back to back in the center of the stage...”

It makes me very sad that we can’t be together, but I will move forward wihle being encouraged by Bou-kun’s smiling face that tells me, “Do your best.”

Waii credca imi dau lacrimile..se vede ca tineau uni la alti..erau uniti

Orange dream parca era compusa pentru el..ador melodiia aia

Sus In jos
Mihaelaa
Nyappy
Nyappy
Mihaelaa

Numarul mesajelor : 355
Data de inscriere : 21/04/2009
Varsta : 27
Localizare : Onesti

MesajSubiect: Re: Bou's farewell message   Bou's farewell message Icon_minitimeMar Aug 04, 2009 3:42 pm

Aceeasi intrebare chinuitoare ''DC''...
Dc a plecat ? [IMG]http://i644.pho
Bou we love you 4 ever!! [IMG]http://i644.pho
Sus In jos
ragdoll
Best nyappy
Best nyappy
ragdoll

Numarul mesajelor : 874
Data de inscriere : 24/06/2009
Localizare : Central Hollywood

MesajSubiect: Re: Bou's farewell message   Bou's farewell message Icon_minitimeMar Aug 04, 2009 5:10 pm

a plecat pentru ca imaginea de ... fata, i-a fost impusa de casa de discuri, lucru cu care el nu prea a fost de acord. Nu era prea de acord nici cu faptul ca muzica lor prindea tot mai multe influente.. pop. nu, nu suporta rochite si fustite si toate alea.
oferind o imagine falsa a lui, el simtea ca minte toata lumea.
Bou is actually not as cute and nice as you think. He's a hardcore metalist, actually.

am mai postat asta undeva....
WTF, nici macar nu sunt fana an cafe si stiu asta >_>

Intrebare: Ati ascultat an cafe pe vremea cand era Bou ca sa va poata fi dor de el?
Sus In jos
☆Яuru likes Coke ♫
☆Яuru likes Coke ♫

Numarul mesajelor : 2803
Data de inscriere : 29/04/2009
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Wakayama

MesajSubiect: Re: Bou's farewell message   Bou's farewell message Icon_minitimeMar Aug 04, 2009 6:32 pm

eu cand ascult meguriaeta kiseki imi pminteste de bou [IMG]http://i644.pho
Sus In jos
http://takuholic.deviantart.com/
White_Raven
White_Raven

Numarul mesajelor : 1318
Data de inscriere : 20/07/2009
Varsta : 32

MesajSubiect: Re: Bou's farewell message   Bou's farewell message Icon_minitimeMar Aug 04, 2009 7:01 pm

-____________________-'''

Intrebare: Ati ascultat an cafe pe vremea cand era Bou ca sa va poata fi dor de el?
Sus In jos
yami no naka no shojo
Cafekko
Cafekko
yami no naka no shojo

Numarul mesajelor : 126
Data de inscriere : 11/07/2009
Varsta : 29
Localizare : pe luna

MesajSubiect: Re: Bou's farewell message   Bou's farewell message Icon_minitimeLun Aug 17, 2009 4:39 am

eu nu am ascultat cand era si el si imi pare foarte rau ca nu am descoperit mai repede formatia dar parca erau mai bune melodiile de pe vremea cand era si el adica si acum au melodii dragute ....mie imi placea sicum arata,aspectul lui dadea culoare formatie
Sus In jos
Hurricane Venus
Hurricane Venus

Numarul mesajelor : 2044
Data de inscriere : 02/05/2009
Varsta : 103
Localizare : Shibuya

MesajSubiect: Re: Bou's farewell message   Bou's farewell message Icon_minitimeLun Aug 17, 2009 6:22 am

White_Raven a scris:
-____________________-'''

Epic question!

the most likely reasons:

1. He wanted 2 go chase his dream (whatever that is), i read that he was going to be far away from an cafe so he probably had somewhere to go in order to achieve it

2. He had to care for his sick parents

3. He felt that he couldnt achieve his full potential with an cafe therefore leaving

4. He couldnt stand the fame, all he wanted was to play in front of a small crowd but the crowd very quickily turned massive and international

5. He wanted to go back to school and study (dnt fink its true seein as though he was lazy and hated school)

6. His dad got fed up with him dressing up as a girl

7. He was getting a bit bullied and left without actually telling the band the real reason

They're the ones i have heard of but i think that the most likely reason is that he felt that he wasnt actually getting anywhere close to his dream with an cafe.

(these were not writed by me.)

and to be honest, i don't miss him, even if i'm into an cafe for a long time ago (and yeah, i listened them when bou was in)
Sus In jos
Vizitato
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Bou's farewell message   Bou's farewell message Icon_minitimeMier Sept 02, 2009 7:32 pm

Eu ascultam si pe vremea cand era bou

Waii T-chan cate motive [IMG]http://i644.pho
Sus In jos
Raxii
Raxii

Numarul mesajelor : 3883
Data de inscriere : 31/01/2011
Varsta : 24
Localizare : somewhere.

MesajSubiect: Re: Bou's farewell message   Bou's farewell message Icon_minitimeSam Iul 16, 2011 6:19 am

How sad , mi se rupe inima :cry2:
Sus In jos
Nana Mikami
Admin
Admin
Nana Mikami

Numarul mesajelor : 8637
Data de inscriere : 20/06/2011
Varsta : 30
Localizare : ♥ Intr-un univers paralel, unde nu exista limite ♥

MesajSubiect: Re: Bou's farewell message   Bou's farewell message Icon_minitimeMar Iul 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Wow...cu adevarat sad...mai ales dupa ce am citit ce a zis Kanon and MIKu...off
Si mesajele lui Bou catre cei trei[kanon, miku, teruki]
Cu adevarat trist [IMG]http://i644.pho
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Bou's farewell message   Bou's farewell message Icon_minitime

Sus In jos

Bou's farewell message
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum