An cafe
Antic Cafe is Back! Nyappy all cafekkos!
An cafe
Antic Cafe is Back! Nyappy all cafekkos!
An cafe
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

An cafe

Forum cu an cafe din Romania

AcasaPortalUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

Kanon's blog enteries

In jos 
4 participanți
AutorMesaj
☆Яuru likes Coke ♫
^^The best antic cafe fan^^
☆Яuru likes Coke ♫

Numarul mesajelor : 2803
Data de inscriere : 29/04/2009
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Wakayama

Kanon's blog enteries Empty
MesajSubiect: Kanon's blog enteries   Kanon's blog enteries Icon_minitimeDum Aug 09, 2009 12:17 am

24.06.09 - Kanon's entry
CLOTH ROAD from Kanon

When I come across something that touches my emotions, I want to tell other people.

Today, we were supposed to have a meeting after an interview -I don't know if the interview ended early or ontime- but there was enough time for me to read one volume of a manga till the meeting, so I put the time to good use by reading volume 7 of "CLOTH ROAD" which I had bought yesterday.

Supposedly this is a series in the Monthly Ultra Jump (I haven't actually seen it in the magazine before). If you summerize it into a phrase it will be "Fashion X Action Comic". It's about armed models fighting. Well, they're not actually wearing a suit of armor, but it's like dresses and kimonos, and those turn into weapons.

Wether the model can look good in it (use it to it properly and to it's fullist) is where the models can show their skill.

I have been buying them from volume 1, but it's not like I can't wait for the next volume, and when it does come out I just feel like "Oh, a new one is out, I guess I'll buy it" and when I get it, I'm actually not that excited about it. But when I finish reading it, I feel like "Muhaaaaa (・∀・*)". So, right now since I just finished reading it, I still am feeling really good about it. I just bought the newest volume 7, and so by the time volume 8 is out, I probably will be calm. I just realized that when the manga's that I am collecting as volumes release a new one, I'm usually pretty happy, but when I get this manga I'm more calm than usual, and when I finish reading it I'm more passionate about it than usual. It's a strange manga.

18.06.09 - Kanon's entry
Seventh Dragon from Kanon

Right now I'm talking with the people I got to know through an online game, and we're saying we should meet up off-line some time(・∀・)
I'm gonna go with Yuuki, and each person is going to bring their own RL (real life) friend and it's going to be around 6 people.
They sent Yuuki a picture so I looked at it, and
there was one guy who looked like he could be in KAT-TUN and another guy who looked like he could be in ROOKIES(・∀・) ooh

Well anyways, it's amazing how a couple people who are leading completely different lives could meet up by some chance
it's not like it's something I just realized right now, but I re-realized it

15.06.09 - Kanon's entry
PV photoshoot Kanon

Today was a PV photoshoot
It was pretty early in the morning.
But even though we went to the backwoods of Kanagawa on the first train, it was so much more relaxed over there.
We've taken all kinds of PVs, but this time we experimented on a new thing, and it turned out pretty nice

Or no, it should turn out nice (this was an entry I wrote late at night on 6/14)

So, please don't look at it on youtube(laugh)
As for nico nico...well, I guess that can't be helped...(I'm waiting for a reply)
Please don't leave rude comments(・∀・)
Oh no, I will accept it as degrading love.

Well, I'm almost home
I will go in bath and go to sleep

Good night

03.06.09 - Kanon's entry
Magazine vs Sunday from Kanon
(magazine and sunday are both weekly boy's manga magazines)

I bought a DS software, which I hadn't done in a while(・∀・)
It's a Magazine and Sunday baseball game.
Supposedly about a total of 400 characters from both, famous old series and current series are going to appear
I thought these kinds of character games weren't that interesting, but it's actually pretty interesting
The main characters are made in fine details, but
as for the characters the creators decided didn't matter, people who should have glasses don't have glasses, or people who should have long hair are bald. It made me laugh
But the sight of seeing Conan kun playing baseball was great(laugh)

But the one thing I was disappointed with, is that every time you play a game, the rival team gets to bat first, and you alway bat second
Speaking of batting first and batting second

the pre-ordering of the tickets has started(^ω^)
everyone please buy them☆ (he wrote "4649" which reads "yoroshiku", and it means "please support us" kind of)
If you procrastinate thinking you can buy them regularly, you'll regret later on(^ω^)

29.05.09 - Kanon's entry
Cross game from Kanon

It's not recently, but Gekkan Sunday(a Japanese young boy's manga magazine that comes out every month) became Soukan Sunday(meaning the stories will all be starting from the very beginning).

I am weak for the word soukan, so I bought it to try it out.

I was reading Shuukan Sunday(shuukan means weekly) before I got into high school, but all of a sudden the weekly shounen magazines I was subscribed to was Jump, Magazine. I was reading the actual volumes for the manga's in Sunday, and I never bought the magazine itself.

Since it's been so long, it was hard for me to get into the circle of all these manga's that keep changing every week.

But now that it became soukan, I was attracted by the feeling that I can go off from the same start line as everyone else, and so I bought it. Actually, it had some works coming from Zoukan Sunday (a special edition) (I think?) and so it wasn't only new manga's, but I was able to have fun by trying hard to understand it.

But, the thing that I got the most fun out of was the little booklet that came as an extra, which had a read and response in it.

It had the short stories that a couple of writers of the series in Sunday wrote on the theme of Sundays words "Love and Courage".

Adachi Mitsuru's, I think 2, Essay Comic Zenshuu (Towahozonban) (Essay comic complete work (storage edition)) were in it too.

This essay was really fun to read (・∀・*)

Of the many works from Adachi-sensei, the first one I read was "H2" when I was in elementary school. I got completely into it, and I went fishing for her other works in the second hand book stores, and I recognized her as a good writer, but like I wrote before, I drifted away from Sunday and so I haven't put my hands on anything other than H2 . And when I read the combined essays for the first time in a while, it was so good, I wanted to read her recent works too.

So I bought what I think is her most recent work, "Cross Game".

From volume 1, tears are coming out from my eyes...

It was so good, I bought all of them at once. But, there weren't any book stores that had the whole set, so I had a lot of trouble (ーωー;)

It's been a while since I had a work that I wanted to recommend to someone else.

I have a feeling of regret; that I should have never drifted away and kept reading (laugh)
Sus In jos
http://takuholic.deviantart.com/
acid_black_cherry
Best nyappy
Best nyappy
acid_black_cherry

Numarul mesajelor : 766
Data de inscriere : 21/04/2009
Varsta : 29
Localizare : LittLe toKio-PitesTi

MesajSubiect: Re: Kanon's blog enteries   Kanon's blog enteries Icon_minitimeMar Aug 11, 2009 1:19 am

ocupat baiatul..ocupat [IMG]http://i644.pho .... [IMG]http://i644.pho
Sus In jos
☆Яuru likes Coke ♫
☆Яuru likes Coke ♫

Numarul mesajelor : 2803
Data de inscriere : 29/04/2009
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Wakayama

MesajSubiect: Re: Kanon's blog enteries   Kanon's blog enteries Icon_minitimeMar Aug 11, 2009 3:42 am

04-10-09:
I'm sorry from Kanon
(he says "sa-sen" which is a slangy/shortened version of "sumimasen")

Oh no
Oh no (he says this weird too. He wrote "te-henda" for "taihenda")

It's been so long, but I can connect to the internet as much as I want right now, so I'm going to write an entry
I think the last time was at Bordeaux I'm sorry
AnCafe in Los Angeles☆
Yeah~ South America had all kinds of happenings too

This is something that happened a while ago, but please listen

After we got to South America, I changed the money I had leftover from Europe, like the Euros and Pounds, to Argentina's Pesos
But then, I ran out of foreign money in Brazil, so I changed my Japanese yen money into Brazil's money called "Real"

All of it...

After that, we would go to Mexico and I would changed that Real money into Mexico dollars
and then when we go to North America I'll change that to US dollars
and that's how I'll process things

that's what I had planned...

*crowds of people*...

We arrive at Mexico
Ok then, I'm going to exchange my money now
don't under estimate my language skills
"Excuse me, aah, oooh, Real Exchange OK?"
(romaji: ekusu kyu-zumi-, aa, ooo, rearu, ekusuchenji OK?)
"NO"

Hm?

Was that pronunciation a little too native?
I had no other choice so I used gestures and showed the money and said
"Real Exchange OK?"
(rearu, ekusuchenji OK?)
"NO"

...(・∀・)no

あwせdrftgyふじこ(°∀°あwせdrftgyふじ
(I think this is random typing, but he keeps writing "fujiko" for some strange reason)

I couldn't exchange the Real orz

I tried a couple other places too, but I couldn't do it...
One place said that it's hard to exchange even if I look farther...

So of course, the only country you can use Real is in Brazil
You can't use it in America..

In my wallet is a blessed $10 which I don't know where I got, and
a large amount of

Real!!
(Kanon chanted Real! But there was no effect)

...Real has stolen something very important

When I get back home I'm going to immediately make a credit card

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Sus In jos
http://takuholic.deviantart.com/
Hurricane Venus
Hurricane Venus

Numarul mesajelor : 2044
Data de inscriere : 02/05/2009
Varsta : 103
Localizare : Shibuya

MesajSubiect: Re: Kanon's blog enteries   Kanon's blog enteries Icon_minitimeDum Aug 23, 2009 3:18 am

Sigh from Kanon
I'm done with all of the bass recordings for the album (・∀・)
I never go out of my way to drink, but right now, I feel like some alchohol.
If I look back, I had a photoshoot from the morning→and then recording from the afternoon, and it was a pretty emotionally tiring day.
But it's all good memories now (laugh)

You know, they say humans forget bad memories.

A while ago on TV,
they did a research and
told them to roughly organize their childhood memories to good or bad
and when they balanced it, it turned out like 7:3, with more good memories
And that was supposedly the same for all people of different backgrounds.

All people huh? Sounds fakey(ーωー)
is what you might say, but it's not!! Even though
I don't have anything to prove that with(laugh)

Anyways, now I get to rest a little, I guess
i'll open my Dragon Quest 9 that I got for my birthday

But I have to memorize the album songs with my body,
and try to remember the old songs(laugh)
for the summer tour, so I might have to stop incompletely
(laugh)

(gomen, i forgot to post it early)
Sus In jos
.ayaka*
Cafekko
Cafekko
.ayaka*

Numarul mesajelor : 177
Data de inscriere : 25/01/2010
Varsta : 30
Localizare : Tîrgu-Mureş.

MesajSubiect: Re: Kanon's blog enteries   Kanon's blog enteries Icon_minitimeVin Iul 30, 2010 4:30 am

Intrebare, e tradus sau scris de el? [IMG]http://i644.pho
Daca e scris de el, how sad, nu-l mai pot freca la cap cu engleza. [IMG]http://i644.pho

あwせdrftgyふじこ(°∀°あwせdrftgyふじ
(I think this is random typing, but he keeps writing "fujiko" for some strange reason)

Hit the keyboard! [IMG]http://i644.pho
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Kanon's blog enteries   Kanon's blog enteries Icon_minitime

Sus In jos

Kanon's blog enteries
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Takuya's blog enteryes