An cafe
Antic Cafe is Back! Nyappy all cafekkos!
An cafe
Antic Cafe is Back! Nyappy all cafekkos!
An cafe
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

An cafe

Forum cu an cafe din Romania

AcasaPortalUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

Miyavi

In jos 
+23
Number SIX
Yoru
Rika ^^
MoMo
Zaki
yami no naka no shojo
White_Raven
ragdoll
Hurricane Venus
☆Яuru likes Coke ♫
~Sayuri~
Izαbeℓℓα ღ
Nyappy95
amy_chan
Saby
Wishie
CrazyForYourLove
acid_black_cherry
Nana Sama
Mihaelaa
lady.darkness
kiri
Rada ne~chan
27 participanți
Mergi la pagina : Înapoi  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Urmatorul
AutorMesaj
Wishie
Wishie

Numarul mesajelor : 2764
Data de inscriere : 18/04/2009
Varsta : 27
Localizare : nowhere

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeVin Mai 15, 2009 12:04 am

sincer .. nici eu .. dar macar acum sa fie fericiti [IMG]http://i699.pho
Sus In jos
acid_black_cherry
Best nyappy
Best nyappy
acid_black_cherry

Numarul mesajelor : 766
Data de inscriere : 21/04/2009
Varsta : 29
Localizare : LittLe toKio-PitesTi

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeVin Mai 15, 2009 12:52 am

[IMG]http://i699.pho ...dar...dar...poate ca dupa ce divorteaza o sa cada intr'o depresie adanca...si o sa se lasse de muzica [IMG]http://i699.pho ...
apropo...e adevarat ca nu o sa mai cante cu kavki boiz [IMG]http://i644.pho ?
Sus In jos
lady.darkness
Best cafekko
Best cafekko
lady.darkness

Numarul mesajelor : 549
Data de inscriere : 01/04/2009
Localizare : Somewhere..cum somewhere??..with bla bla si z bineinteles(by rada)

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeVin Mai 15, 2009 3:09 am

Sa se lase de muzica?...nu prea cred...
sunt unele persoane care dupa divort au ramas amici...

nu trebuie sa ajunga pana la "depresie"

din cate stiu eu nu mai canta cu kavki boyz
Sus In jos
Wishie
Wishie

Numarul mesajelor : 2764
Data de inscriere : 18/04/2009
Varsta : 27
Localizare : nowhere

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeVin Mai 15, 2009 3:11 am

sau au mai fost cazuri ,,, au divortat iar supa ceva timp sau casatorit inapoi .. [IMG]http://i699.pho

oricum nu'l vad pe myv sa se lase de muzica [IMG]http://i644.pho .. asta e viata lui ... si melody trebuie sa stie asta [IMG]http://i644.pho
Sus In jos
Rada ne~chan
Admin
Admin
Rada ne~chan

Numarul mesajelor : 3160
Data de inscriere : 28/03/2009
Localizare : In catworld;))

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeVin Mai 15, 2009 3:31 am

Da..si miyavi a anuntat ca de acum este independent deci va mai canta cu kavki boys [IMG]http://i699.pho [IMG]http://i699.pho [IMG]http://i699.pho
Sus In jos
http://www.weloveancafe.com
Nana Sama
^^The best antic cafe fan^^
Nana Sama

Numarul mesajelor : 2192
Data de inscriere : 25/04/2009
Varsta : 40
Localizare : Viena si uneori my corner of the JRock planet

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeVin Mai 29, 2009 8:56 am

Traducerea oficiala a unui interviu luat la inceputul lui aprilie (PART I.) iar e prea lung... restul in postul urmator...mai intai, let me hear some comments de la voi ;)

First of all, I realize I unintentionally hurt many people’s feelings. Although I know, since it's my own life, I should handle the events in my life, and set the direction for it myself. I'll never look back and I'll continue my way forward without hesitating. But I am also aware that I hurt the fans and people who supported me in the process, making them feel left out or sad, so more than anything, I really want to say that I’m sorry for hurting them. About becoming independent, getting married, having a baby, and making them insecure and worried…everything.

- First of all, what was it that made you want to become independent?

Where should I start? To be precise, on September 14, 2008, I turned 27. Of course people need to help each other and we need to live side by side. But I came up with the idea of standing on my own two feet and being independent on that day. It was right after the world tour finished and I started feeling more confidence in myself and felt more self responsibility as an artist. Also, the full span of ten years was another trigger for the thought. PS COMPANY was also about to mark its 10th anniversary, so by talking to them about it, I took the first step in that direction.

-Why “now” ?

At first, I was thinking that I should take my time with this and prepare myself well over a term of a year or so. But after the PS Company 10th Anniversary Performance at Nippon Budokan, I felt that “now” was the time to become independent. I think the 10th anniversary of the company was a cue. It was not going to be the 11th anniversary or the 12th, or the 13th. Definitely not on the 15th anniversary when I'd be 32 (laugh). I thought that if I were to start from zero, then it should really be now. Actually, I felt that it would even be too late if I didn’t start now.

-At that time, what was going through your mind?

I thought about a lot of things while spending time at the beach in Okinawa. Honestly, I had a sense of ready-ness. It's not that I thought that I had ‘nothing to lose’; there are plenty of things I will lose, but I knew I was ready for it. That's why even so, I made up my mind to keep moving forward. That’s why there were tears. Mostly, I was...so happy...to get warm messages from the fans. I hadn’t expected...that much. But it’s still complicated. All I can do for the fans in return is just to make better music and create better work.
About the coverage, it was...really frustrating.

-Are those messages you got from the fans supporting you now?

This time...when my marriage was reported through the media, I knew I caused a lot of problems. In spite of that, I got really warm messages from my fans, not only from Japan but also from abroad via MySpace...Isn’t that something? They are just incredible. I thank them so much...
Actually, I was planning to announce everything to the fans once I had finished every gig, cleared everything in my mind, and become independent. But out of all scenarios, it came out this way. Yeah...... it was really frustrating. Because...it's just a difference of 1 or 2 weeks, you know? The timing was just wrong...

-They could think the order was inappropriate.

Exactly. That part is still regrettable.

-For the fans, being told about your marriage in that way could be tougher than the fact itself. However, since you were forbidden to talk about it, you might have suffered the most. As you wrote on MySpace, “Who the fuck would want to betray the fans he loves on purpose?”

Actually, I wasn’t even allowed to say that at that moment, but I couldn’t help it. So I just wrote everything my heart was blurting out in English. Plus, if I wrote it in Japanese, wouldn't it sound fake for some reason? . Just like how I feel that there is a difference between “I love you” and “Aishiteru (I love you)”, you know? So as you can see, I was frustrated. But at the same time, something like that isn’t going to change me. I will keep moving on. As usual, I worked out today and my muscles ache (laugh).

So as it turns out, on April 5, I will make an announcement on stage. Even though I don’t think I can tell them the details like I do in this interview now, I hope to be able to come out with it in a good way personally.

- What were the circumstances that made you decide to make the announcement at your final performance as MIYAVI of PS COMPANY?

Actually, I was thinking about making the announcement on April 8, after becoming independent. I didn’t intend to make it on stage on April 5th. I was going to complete my role as MIYAVI from PS COMPANY, finishing the graduation gig. But life doesn’t always happen according to plan…(laugh).

Of course, I still respect the style of the management company. I hope this doesn’t sound too much like reality, but as a business organization, as a company which sells dreams to people who buy their products, breaking their dreams leads to deep trust issues. From that perspective, the company was correct to behave professionally. So, I want to think highly of the company’s policies. As long as I belong to the company, I was not allowed to break the news, because that is not what the company thinks is logical, but at the same time, I have policies as an artist...which is equally logical. In essence, it is a matter of how to act, not only as “a product” but also as “an artist”, and ultimately, “how to act as a man”. The rise of differences between our respective senses of value was inevitable. So, of course it’s not like one of us is wrong. But I just couldn’t back off this time. I thought that no one had the right to stop this “new life”, not even god.

But putting our conflict aside, I will be able to make the announcement personally to my fans on the 5th of April. For that I want to thank PS COMPANY and the company president Ms. Ozaki, because it shows their consideration. If the company and their president just treated me as “a product”, it would have been impossible for them to allow me to make the announcement at my final stage appearance. Truthfully, it’s not wrong to think that they see me more as “an artist”. I thank them for choosing to show sincerity to the fans.
Things changed a year ago.
“This is...something to hold on to”, I thought.

-The fans could have the image of you perhaps being unmarried for the rest of your life. What made you decide to get married?

Yeah, I really couldn’t even see the point of getting married before.(Laugh) I never thought I would feel like getting married.

- Around what time did that feeling change?

I guess it was around the time just before the world tour. In the process of getting to know (her) and becoming attracted, you know, we talked about each other’s philosophy of life, how we face our fans and of course, also about children and having a family. In such moments, when she said, “When you are having dinner at home, you’re mine. But when you’re doing your music or being on stage, you are the world's, and your fan's”, I thought, “This is the woman for me”.

-such a meeting in your life, it’s lucky for the artist MIYAVI, isn’t it?

Until now, I was the type of person who thought music was most important and all other things comes second. But she made me believe, “this is a person who can probably be loved not only by me but also by many different people”. I felt that being with each other, it would have a completely positive effect on me and my fans, my music and even my life. Our relationship is not only about man and woman, but also about life and work. You know, there are things we're missing in each other's life, like in philosophy of life or in the way of life. So through that, “This is... something to hold on to”, I thought.

-It seems like your conviction is simple, but deep and important.

It doesn’t matter whether I’m married or having a baby, the “I love you" that I said around the world during the world tour is not a lie. I’m not saying this expecting to be supported more or anything like that. I was just taught once again, the importance of loving and caring for people, my family, my associates and my fans. I realized this through wanting to have a family and I thought this was so beautiful. l could hold this for the rest of my life.
But at the same time we are people who are in showbiz. I know many guys who can’t say anything about being married and having children. They are professional idols, so in that sense they are correct. That’s why I was torn between my two selves as an idol and as an artist.
The more serious the decision, the more I wanted to share it with the fans.

-This may lead to misunderstandings, but you could have continued as an artist without sharing the private parts of your life. It was an option, but you didn’t take it.

Like I said before, my sense of value about marriage and such things has changed. I felt “l could hold on to this for the rest of my life.” I made a decision. This is for real. The more serious the decision, the more I wanted to share it with the people who support me and all the fans. Though I don’t know how far I can go, to continue to come face-to-face with them as flesh and blood, and to bring songs to them, sharing my life and my thoughts, these things are what I think are right.

-Even things about your baby?

Of course. There's no way I can keep hiding it. I do sing about my life. Of course I admit, there can be some showbiz elements you know, but the songs are my life and my messages none the less. As long as I sing about my way to live, my way of life, of course it's going to come out in the songs. It's because that's what I sing about. So, I thought I would take the risk of throwing the concept of “idol” away, for now. Of course it doesn’t mean I will change the way I do things. I just made up my mind to go on the “artist” side, no matter what hardships are waiting for me. So this, being independent, is a decision I made to let me face my fans for real. I really mean it. Even if there is a sad story in this, let me say it. ...you know, I’ve gotten some cruel mails saying things like “are the fans just financial backers?” Let me tell you something. I have never asked to have my salary raised, or demanded a fancy place to live. (laugh) ...this is...really depressing. In this sense, I thought of up this, “an artist and his fans are mirrors for each other”. We reflect and show each other’s minds. Your personality can be revealed. I thought, “we (artists) are maybe just reflections of people”, including how we’re seen. I had to think about why I came up with this idea, maybe I didn’t believe in my fans enough.
Sus In jos
http://crinamaria.fotopic.net
Saby
Mini cafekko
Mini cafekko
Saby

Numarul mesajelor : 7
Data de inscriere : 30/05/2009
Varsta : 31

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeSam Mai 30, 2009 7:43 pm

este interesant si ai dreptate ..foarte lung de aceea nu l-am terminat de citit [IMG]http://i644.pho
Sus In jos
http://miyavi-382.myforum.ro
Nana Sama
Nana Sama

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeDum Mai 31, 2009 7:53 am

PART II. (curaj, nu mai e mult, loool)

-Even though the people around you can feel how serious you are about your relationship with your fans, as a matter of fact, the timing probably lead to misunderstandings.

Yeah, so, about “if I love my fans”, or, “if I am serious enough for them”, it might be too much to say, but honestly, I’m still not perfect. But that’s why I want to continue to say, don’t just trust me. Whether you trust me or not, it depends on you. The same can be said about God or religion. If “you” think it’s worth trusting or listening to, then buy my music. If there is something you can get from trusting me, trust and follow me. That’s all. I’ve never said, “trust me”. I mean, “I trust your trust”. That’s all. I don’t want to say, “trust me”. “Believe what you believe. Trust what you trust.” That’s all. It’s not the same as “trust me”. The same thing can be said about the media coverage at this time. If your confidence in me is shaken by what they say, just let people say what they want to say, because I mentally prepared for it. Of course, anyone’s free to say whatever they want to say. But all I can do is to act according to my own principles at any given time. But I don’t want to be too uptight to not enjoy my life. Considering that, if you can respect me, then you can always follow me. If you can’t, you don’t have to.

But in return, I’ll keep saying, “I love you”. I have been and I will be able to say “I love you” with confidence. Don’t take this in the wrong way but, “despite all that has happened, I still love you”. This will never change.
In that sense, this event (the media coverage), made it possible for me to cast aside my doubts and make up my mind. With that said, like I told you before, I suffered a bitter disappointment. I was frustrated. I was...(cry). But I know this is on my own account. I was ready for it. Beside, it was good that I could see how my fans react and how they come along with me. I appreciate them for giving me so many warm messages. I have a strong desire to reciprocate their kindness.
We are mirrors for each other.

-It’s so warm. At the same time, of course, as might be expected...some people feel reluctant to congratulate you right now.

Yes, I have gotten some tough responses...like, “you are disgusting, just knocking some woman up”.

-Oh...

But in that sense, maybe I just didn’t trust my fans enough either. I wasn't expecting them to say “congratulations” to me, suppressing their complicated, lonely feelings......

-So, more than likely, including what you say and your songs, you are the mirror for the fans, just the same, the fans are the mirrors for you.

Sure thing...we humans are mirrors for each other.

-You may see a false image sometimes when you look into the mirrors.

Yes, even the coverage through the media treated this as a “shotgun marriage” almost as the main thing. For me, a baby is not just a “gift”. In fact, the child is my future. We're not just talking about the future of my activity. Secondly, the present can exist because of the future that will exist. If there was no future, we wouldn’t have a past, or even a today. Seeing it this way, even god doesn’t have the right to deny it. That’s why without doubt, I wanted to have a baby.

-How did you feel knowing you were having your baby?

About being a father, having a baby, it didn’t hit me at first. Of course, for women, giving birth is accompanied by pain. On the other hand, only women are able to feel the baby inside them. For guys these are unknown things (laugh). When it’s moving in her stomach and I lean my face close, it kicks! (laugh) At those moments, I feel like “wow!” but it doesn't really feel real until then. “What is this? It looks like a peanut!” (Laugh) It kinda feels like that. Even though it may be painful, women have the privilege to embrace the experience. I guess it's like that with anything. All men can do is work hard (laugh).
The company is called “J-glam”.

-This interview will be published when you gain your independence on April 8. Could you tell me about your official company, which is scheduled to be set up at the same time?

Well... let me reintroduce, the name of the company is Japanese glamorous, a glamorous Japan. “J-glam” originated from the glamour of glam rock. We came up with it when we were discussing an alternate name for Visual kei saying how kabuki rock is "J Glam Rock". So from now on, I’m planning to pave not only my way, but also the way of the enchantment of Japan, and glamorous Japanese culture, to the rest of world.

I will have a world tour again this year, including Japan.
I will never stop. I don’t want to stop.

-Could you tell us, as much as you can reveal, about your plan and vision from here on out?

April 8 I will launch the company, and then I’m going to appear at some events in the U.S. and Sweden. I want to do as many different things as possible over the summer. I think I'll appear in several events. And on my birthday on September 14, I’m planning to have some kind of event mainly to commemorate the start of the fan club in Tokyo. It will also be the kick-off for the world tour. From Russia, we'll go all the way around Europe, and then South America. From there through the U.S. to Asia and of course including Japan!! Though I’m not sure when it’ll be right now.
Basically, I won't stop. I don’t want to stop. In the mean time, we are coordinating when to release new things between those events now. Though I don’t know exactly what I'll release in what form, sharing my work is one of the most important things for me. As I said earlier, I strongly feel I must respond to the warm messages from the fans by being honest and explaining myself, and making good music in return. And then...the baby will be born in summer. I think that's about it.

-Somehow it seems you’ve been reborn too, fresh and fluffy! (laugh)

Exactly. I am also a baby as a business manager. Registering the company and all that related, I don’t know anything. (laugh) But it’s just like my solo debut; I have the same feelings as when a guy like me, who had never even sung before, started up solo. With a background like that, I repeatedly feel that life is learning.

-Does the baby give you a supportive push now?

Yeah, indeed, I feel like it’s telling me, “hang in there”. I’m getting a sense of responsibility too. But still leaving some of the carefree parts of me (laugh), I hope I can do things as fast as possible without rushing myself.

-Well, can you give a final message to the fans?

In this drama called “MIYAVI”, whatever the timing, in the development of the plot; whether this is the ‘build up’ or the ‘climax’, this newborn, toddling company and this little baby will grow up together. They are the same age. In such a sense, I want you to watch us grow up. I want my baby to be loved by my fans. As big brothers and sisters, also as “Sempai Komiyavi” (laugh). I want you to love him. Of course, I love you guys, too.
Sus In jos
amy_chan
Mini cafekko
Mini cafekko
amy_chan

Numarul mesajelor : 29
Data de inscriere : 26/05/2009
Varsta : 30

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeJoi Iun 18, 2009 12:48 am

E genial tipu, iubesc stilul lui la chitara [IMG]http://i644.pho

si frezele alea nebunee
Sus In jos
Nyappy95
New cafekko
New cafekko
Nyappy95

Numarul mesajelor : 108
Data de inscriere : 14/06/2009
Localizare : Timisoara

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeJoi Iun 18, 2009 1:44 am

Miyavi e super!! [IMG]http://i699.pho Ador cu mse imbraca...cum se misca imi palce totul [IMG]http://i699.pho !!
Sper sa fie fericit alaturi de Melody [IMG]http://i644.pho ca altfel nu stiu de ce sunt in stare [IMG]http://i644.pho [IMG]http://i644.pho [IMG]http://i644.pho
Sus In jos
Nana Sama
Nana Sama

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeJoi Iun 18, 2009 5:19 am

Sunt cu siguranta fericiti ei doi, sa credem in ei si totul va fi bine :) Meevs scria pe blogul lui MySpace ca iar si-a tuns un pic din par, sa vedem cum arata acum... [IMG]http://i699.pho (credits to Saby)
Sus In jos
Izαbeℓℓα ღ
Izαbeℓℓα ღ

Numarul mesajelor : 1344
Varsta : 28
Localizare : pe scaun

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeJoi Iun 18, 2009 5:28 pm

am auzit ca are un look nou....sa se tunda din nou???? [IMG]http://i644.pho
Sus In jos
http://miyavi-382.forumgratuit.ro/
Rada ne~chan
Admin
Admin
Rada ne~chan

Numarul mesajelor : 3160
Data de inscriere : 28/03/2009
Localizare : In catworld;))

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeJoi Iun 18, 2009 6:45 pm

Din cate stiu eu..doar sa frizat putin.. [IMG]http://i699.pho [IMG]http://i699.pho
Sus In jos
http://www.weloveancafe.com
Vizitato
Vizitator

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeSam Iun 27, 2009 4:14 am

Yup

Waii da ne chinuie ca n`o zis cum s`o tuns.A zis doar ca se tunde iar putin [IMG]http://i644.pho
Sus In jos
~Sayuri~
Best nyappy
Best nyappy
~Sayuri~

Numarul mesajelor : 931
Data de inscriere : 08/06/2009
Varsta : 32
Localizare : Cluj Napoca :)

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeMar Iul 14, 2009 1:27 am

da eu nu inteleg ceva....de ce toti is impotriva casatoriei cu Melody? adica...mie mi se pare ca le sta bine impreuna si sunt chiar happy ca acuma are o familie, un loc cald atunci cand vine acasa....si toate astea, copilul, casatoria, il fac mult mai puternic decat era inainte.... [IMG]http://i699.pho

si e chiar bun....el traieste prin muzica, familie si fanil....si mai is unii care isi bat joc de el...si ei se numesc fani....nu stiu...mie nu mi se pare corect.....acuma chiar daca nu stiu multe lucruri despre el fiindca in saptamanile astea am inceput sa ascult piesele lui, nu trebuie tratat asa....

~parerea mea~ don't be mad of what I said <a href=
Sus In jos
http://blue-pink-star.hi5.com
acid_black_cherry
Best nyappy
Best nyappy
acid_black_cherry

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeMar Iul 14, 2009 2:04 am

totusi...mi se pare ok ca sa insurat dar..nu stiu...nu pot sa'l iert...de cateva zile se pare ca am inceput iar sa'l inghit...dar nu stiu cat o sa tina...
sa ma anuntati si pe mine cand naste Melody(daca inca nu a nascut)...
Sus In jos
☆Яuru likes Coke ♫
☆Яuru likes Coke ♫

Numarul mesajelor : 2803
Data de inscriere : 29/04/2009
Localizare : Wakayama

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeMar Iul 14, 2009 2:45 am

nu o nascut inca presupun [IMG]http://i644.pho o sa nasca luna asta da nu se stie cand [IMG]http://i699.pho
Sus In jos
http://takuholic.deviantart.com/
Hurricane Venus
Hurricane Venus

Numarul mesajelor : 2044
Data de inscriere : 02/05/2009
Varsta : 103
Localizare : Shibuya

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeMar Iul 14, 2009 6:18 pm

sunt curioasa, a boy or a girl [IMG]http://i644.pho or maybe twiiiiiins!!! [IMG]http://i699.pho
Sus In jos
Nana Sama
Nana Sama

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeJoi Iul 16, 2009 12:18 am

Twins, asta ar fi cool! A boy and a girl! Myv si Melody jr, hahahaha :) Oricum, trebuie sa se nasca curand...
Sus In jos
~Sayuri~
Best nyappy
Best nyappy
~Sayuri~

Numarul mesajelor : 931
Data de inscriere : 08/06/2009
Varsta : 32
Localizare : Cluj Napoca :)

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeJoi Iul 16, 2009 12:24 am

sau sa fie 2 baieti sau 2 fete [IMG]http://i699.pho [IMG]http://i699.pho [IMG]http://i699.pho cred ca le-ar fi greu sa nu se incurce...mai ales cand is micuti [IMG]http://i644.pho [IMG]http://i644.pho

sper sa aiba un copilas micut, dragut si sanatos , daca o sa aiba 2, atunci ii la plural [IMG]http://i644.pho [IMG]http://i699.pho [IMG]http://i699.pho
Sus In jos
http://blue-pink-star.hi5.com
acid_black_cherry
Best nyappy
Best nyappy
acid_black_cherry

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeJoi Iul 16, 2009 7:57 pm

eeeeeeeee 2...nu cred ca MYV a fost asa activ intr'o singura noapte...doar unu si o sa fie baiat si o sa semene cu meev
Sus In jos
Hurricane Venus
Hurricane Venus

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeJoi Iul 16, 2009 8:08 pm

acid_black_cherry a scris:
eeeeeeeee 2...nu cred ca MYV a fost asa activ intr'o singura noapte...doar unu si o sa fie baiat si o sa semene cu meev

eh, haideee, n-ai de unde sa stii how his snakey works [IMG]http://i644.pho xD
Sus In jos
acid_black_cherry
Best nyappy
Best nyappy
acid_black_cherry

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeJoi Iul 16, 2009 8:10 pm

...arata el ca o persoana activa...dar...nu e...e expirat!iesit la pensie! [IMG]http://i644.pho
Sus In jos
Hurricane Venus
Hurricane Venus

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeJoi Iul 16, 2009 8:16 pm

omg [IMG]http://i644.pho u're nuts, o sa vedem cati copii vin si vedem atunci cat de activ a fost in urma cu 9 luni [IMG]http://i644.pho
Sus In jos
Izαbeℓℓα ღ
Izαbeℓℓα ღ

Numarul mesajelor : 1344
Localizare : pe scaun

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeJoi Iul 30, 2009 12:10 am

miyavi e tatic de ieri [IMG]http://i699.pho [IMG]http://i699.pho
Sus In jos
http://miyavi-382.forumgratuit.ro/
Continut sponsorizat

Miyavi - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Miyavi   Miyavi - Pagina 2 Icon_minitime

Sus In jos

Miyavi
Sus 
Pagina 2 din 7Mergi la pagina : Înapoi  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Urmatorul
 Subiecte similare
-