An cafe
Antic Cafe is Back! Nyappy all cafekkos!
An cafe
Antic Cafe is Back! Nyappy all cafekkos!
An cafe
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

An cafe

Forum cu an cafe din Romania

AcasaPortalUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

Shoxx Vol. 185 feat takuya

In jos 
3 participanți
AutorMesaj
☆Яuru likes Coke ♫
^^The best antic cafe fan^^
☆Яuru likes Coke ♫

Numarul mesajelor : 2803
Data de inscriere : 29/04/2009
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Wakayama

Shoxx Vol. 185 feat takuya Empty
MesajSubiect: Shoxx Vol. 185 feat takuya   Shoxx Vol. 185 feat takuya Icon_minitimeDum Feb 21, 2010 2:47 am

Takuya, were you born in Wakayama?
No, I was born in Osaka but my family decided to move to Wakayama.
I see. (laughs) Who are your family members?
Father, Mother, Big brother, & me. It's just the 4 of us.
Were you good friends with your brother?
When we were in elementary we played, but we didn't talk very much after middle school. It doesn't mean we aren't good brothers, though. Sometimes when I visit home my brother talks to me a lot and that makes me happy. Actually, he is a lot like Kanon. Honestly, the age difference is a little embarassing for me.
What? Kanon is known as Akiba's Otaku? (laughs
It's true. My brother is more of an indoor person, but I am both an outdoor and indoor person. I played the piano when I was in pre-school until the second grade. I used to play basketball or swim as some of my outdoor activities.
I see. Were you popular at school?
No, not really. (laughs)
It's weird to say "I'm popular."
Yeah, that's right. It's weird to say, but I got a lot of chocolate from girls on Valentines.
Do you like rock music because your brother did?
I don't like rock music because my brother did. We don't always have the same interests.
Did you argue with your Dad?
Not really. We're close like friends. I've never had a rebellious stage and I think I'm easy to raise (laughs). When I was in the 12th grade I had an arguement with my Dad about college. I wanted to play the guitar a lot and I wanted to go to a University that allowed me to, but my parents told me to go to a University that had nothing to do with the guitar. I didn't want that. I wanted to learn to play the guitar professionally. I took an entrance exam and got into the University, but I said I wanted to quite the University because I didn't have time for the guitar and got into an arguement with my Dad. It was the biggest arguement we had. Other than that we didn't talk about college much.
You told them you wanted to quite the University because you wanted to play the guitar professionally?
Yes. I thought I'd have more time to play the guitar when I went to the University, but the University I went to was in Osaka and that's two hours from Wakayama. When I was a freshmen the class started at 8 in the morning and I didn't have time for the guitar so I quite. I didn't want to give up my guitar.
What were you going to do if you quite the University?
I didn't think about it specifically. I just wanted to play the guitar. I looked at a fashion magazine and saw an audition for a few guitarist for a new artist. I sent my profile to the company. The result of the audition wasn't good. I convinced my paents every day I could do it. It wasn't evident to my parents that I had that talent. They never agreed to it. They told me to move out and don't come back. I thought it was fair because I didn't have a job at the time. I finally convinced them and the day after I did I got a phone call to be in An Cafe.
That's amazing it happened the day after. That was the very first audition for you? It sounds like you were destined.
Yeah, I was surpised, too. When the profile and the applicaton process passed I went to the first audition in Osaka. They video taped it.
That's the video tape Miku, Teruki, and Kanon watched. Kanon said, "I want this guy." That's the video, right?
Yeah, yeah. They couldn't see my face very much because I made the music for the audition and it was really fast. I couldn't look up.
Did you title the music?
Yes, I did. Do I need to tell you? (laughs) The title is "Into the Sky" (laughs). I didn't hear anything from An Cafe for three months and I thought I failed, but I received a phone call saying I passed the audition.
When did you like rock?
When I was in third grade I used to listen to Dir en grey and L'Arc~en~Ciel, but I didn't know the music was rock at that time. I used to listen to the CDs that my parents had. My father used to listen to Deep Purple & Eric Clapton. I listened to them and by that time I didn't know how good (Translator: I think he means how famous or popular?) they were. I just liked it. My Uncle was a big fan of metal. My Uncle took me to lives in High-School. Also, my Uncle played the drums in a band and did a Japan tour. My father used to play the guitar so it's in my bloodline to play the guitar.
The reason why you started the guitar is from your father?
No. The reason why I wanted to start the guitar was from a band called Yuzu. I was also interested in singing. I got a guitar from someone and I started playing it when I was in Junior High. My father liked Deep Purple and there was an eletric guitar in the house. I didn't get the eletric one, but a basic one.
Did your father teach you how to play the guitar?
No. I bought a music score and I taught myself. The very first one i played was "Cherry" and the band was named Spit. F was a difficult key for me. I gave up once and I took a break from playing the guitar for a while.. When I became a high school student I overame the "F" key. When I was in 10th grade I was in cross country club, but I quite over the summer. Then I picked up the guitar again and played all the time. I worked at MC Donalds to get the money to buy a guitar. I worked part time, putting the fruits in the box. But the school I went to, there wasn't many people interested in a band. The environment wasn't good for me to make a band. That's why I quite the University. I thought this is the time to focus more on the guitar.
I felt it was destiny that An Cafe was looking for a guitarist.
What do you want to do in An Cafe? How do you want to improve in the place you feel destined for?
It's been a year and I try really hard in the band so I want to clear my mind. I want to improve what I couldn't see last year. And the next year I want to feel more mature with my guitar.

Credits to Rosebudo / an_cafe @ LJ

Takuya a scris:
It's weird to say "I'm popular."
Yeah, that's right. It's weird to say, but I got a lot of chocolate from girls on Valentines.

Omg [IMG]http://i644.pho that was the cuttest thing ever [IMG]http://i644.pho
Sus In jos
http://takuholic.deviantart.com/
Fox-Chan
Fox-Chan

Numarul mesajelor : 1254
Data de inscriere : 10/01/2010

MesajSubiect: Re: Shoxx Vol. 185 feat takuya   Shoxx Vol. 185 feat takuya Icon_minitimeDum Feb 21, 2010 4:03 am

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Had no idea he worked at a Mc Donalds. [IMG]http://i699.pho

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Fox-Chan in Dum Feb 21, 2010 4:32 am, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Mizuhashii
Mizuhashii

Numarul mesajelor : 1811
Data de inscriere : 14/08/2009
Varsta : 28
Localizare : in a sushi roll O.o

MesajSubiect: Re: Shoxx Vol. 185 feat takuya   Shoxx Vol. 185 feat takuya Icon_minitimeDum Feb 21, 2010 4:30 am

awww i love takuya-kun [IMG]http://i699.pho
Sus In jos
http://mizuhashiii.livejournal.com
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Shoxx Vol. 185 feat takuya   Shoxx Vol. 185 feat takuya Icon_minitime

Sus In jos

Shoxx Vol. 185 feat takuya
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» O zi cu Takuya
» More about Takuya
» Takuya Cosplay
» Alfabetul takuya
» Poze cu Takuya

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum