An cafe
Antic Cafe is Back! Nyappy all cafekkos!
An cafe
Antic Cafe is Back! Nyappy all cafekkos!
An cafe
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

An cafe

Forum cu an cafe din Romania

AcasaPortalUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

2AM

In jos 
AutorMesaj
CrazyForYourLove
Best nyappy
Best nyappy
CrazyForYourLove

Numarul mesajelor : 880
Data de inscriere : 20/04/2009
Localizare : Dream Town

2AM Empty
MesajSubiect: 2AM   2AM Icon_minitimeVin Mai 21, 2010 11:44 pm

2AM is a South Korean four-member ballad boy band under JYP Entertainment. The members are Jinwoon, Jo Kwon, Seulong, and Changmin.
They officially debuted on July 11, 2008 on KBS's Music Bank, performing their debut song "This Song". They won their first Mutizen at Inkigayo on February 7, 2010 with "Can't Let You Go Even If I Die".

2010: 1st Mini-Album

"Even If I Die I Can't Let You Go"

2AM made a comeback with a second album, "죽어도 못 보내" on January 21, 2010 with "죽어도 못 보내" ("Even If I Die I Can't Let You Go") as the promoted track. In the week before the release, JYP Entertainment released a total of four teasers on their Youtube account. Along with a group teaser, the individual shots were based on the seasons. On February 7, 2010, 2AM won their first Mutizen award on Inkigayo since their debut. On February 25, 2010, their second win was on Mnet M!Countdown. They won a second Mutizen on their final day of promotions for "죽어도 못 보내" ("Even If I Die I Can't Let You Go") on March 7, 2010.

"I Was Wrong"

2AM revealed on March 5th, 2010 through their official home page cuts of their new image. Jo Kwon, Changmin, Seulong, and Jinwoon respectively transformed as a club DJ, an ice hockey player, a biker, and a basketball player for their new 10 minute drama-music video. The repackaged mini-album will feature 4 additional songs, 3 from their first and second singles and one entirely new song titled "잘못했어" ("I Was Wrong"), which would be their promoted track. One representative stated, “The song we’re releasing is something that 2AM has never shown before and is a brand new type of music.”A portion of the song was revealed in the first episode of 2AM's new reality show "2AM DAY" on March 10th[4], where the members playfully sing along to it in their car. 4 teasers were released for each member from March 12 to March 14. A leaked version of Part 1 of the music video was released on March 15, having been recorded by camera at 2AM's subway showcase. The album was released on March 18, 2010 and this song won the Mnet M!Countdown on April 1, 2010

Members

Jinwoon
2AM 94-jinwoon-2am
In January, 2009, Jinwoon was cast in MBC's reality show "Family Needed" Season III, also featuring NRG member Lee Sung-Jin and actors Choi Yangrak and Ricky Kim.

He starred in 8eight's music video "잘가요 내사랑" ("Goodbye My Love") with Kim So Eun and Jung Gyeo-Woon, as well as singing in May Doni's song "몰라-ing" ("Don't Know-ing") with Jo Kwon on January 15, 2009. Seulong and Jinwoon make regular appearances as commentators for We Got Married Season II.

In January 2010, Jinwoon was diagnosed with an early case of H1N1, but recovered quickly before the illness took effect[20]. He became part of the cast of "아이돌 막내반란시대" (Idol Maknae Rebellion) along with the other youngest members of fellow idol groups FT Island, U-Kiss, T-Max, Mighty Mouth and later MBLAQ. The first episode aired on November 7, 2009.

Jo Kwon
2AM 20080818-2am-jokwon
he leader of the group, Jo Kwon is the longest-serving trainee in JYP Entertainment. He was chosen as last members of Park Jin Young's 99% Challenge project along with Sunye of Wonder Girls.

He was part of "Dirty Eyed Girls" on an episode of 2PM's reality show "Wild Bunny", performing a parody of popular Brown Eyed Girls song "Abracadabra" with Seulong. He joined the cast of We Got Married on October 3, 2009, coupled up with Brown Eyed Girls member Ga-in. Although they were initially only supposed to feature for the Chuseok special, their appearance brought in the highest ratings yet for Season II, and they were announced a permanent couple. In 2010, he became a permanent member of Family Outing Season 2.

Seulong,
2AM Seulong2am
He was part of "Dirty Eyed Girls" on an episode of 2PM's reality show "Wild Bunny", performing a parody of popular Brown Eyed Girls song "Abracadabra" with Jo Kwon. The music video became extremely popular.[15] Seulong and Jinwoon make regular appearances as commentators for We Got Married Season II. He debuted as an actor in drama series "Personal Preference", the first episode airing March 31, 2010

Changmin
2AM Changmin-5
Born in Busan, South Korea, Changmin finished his mandatory army service before debut, being the only idol to have entered the entertainment scene with a completed army service. In December 12, 2008, he featured in Mario's digital single "Superman". On February 5, 2009, he and Jo Kwon released a digital single titled "졸업" ("Graduation"). In December 2009, he contributed to the original soundtrack of drama series "돌멩이의 꿈" (" A Dream Comes True") with a solo single "삼키지마" ("Don't Swallow").

He was a regular DJ for "Starry Night Radio" with Girls' Generation's Sooyoung.
Sus In jos

2AM
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
An cafe :: ^^Have fun^^ :: o(≧∀≦)o J-music o(≧∀≦)o-
Mergi direct la: