An cafe
Antic Cafe is Back! Nyappy all cafekkos!
An cafe
Antic Cafe is Back! Nyappy all cafekkos!
An cafe
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

An cafe

Forum cu an cafe din Romania

AcasaPortalUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

Sarani memories

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
sarani_mean_love
Mini cafekko
Mini cafekko
sarani_mean_love

Numarul mesajelor : 13
Data de inscriere : 24/01/2010
Varsta : 29

Sarani memories Empty
MesajSubiect: Sarani memories   Sarani memories Icon_minitimeJoi Ian 28, 2010 3:36 am

My name is Miku(you can tell me Sarani, that mean LOVE), and I'm 15 years old. I needed to write a diary because to can keep the evidence of my thought. They are so many ideas, but not enought space to lodge... I'm from Romania, I'm 1.60 m tall, and I have 45 kilos in weight... I think I look really stupid. I'm not a beautty after who the boys turn the neck, saying '-Did you see that girl? She's awesome'... I love to write, to painting and to compose even if i'm not so good. I have just a big dream, but i'm not so sure that will become true.
If you'll ask me what kind of music I like, I will say lot's of band with strange name and you'll not understand me because most of them are Japanese or Koreean. I don't think that you, as a diary, are used with them. But I'll make you like them.
I'll tell you some bands and singers, and then my favorite from them... So... from Koreea... It is Big Bang, 2PM, F.T.Island, SS501, Suju. From Japan... There are An Cafe, Miyavi, The GazettE, X Japan and more others(D'espairs Ray, Dir en grey, Retrer en soi, Phantasmagoria, Juliadoll, Nightmare, Nana Kitade, Olivia inspi' Reira, Arashi, Onitsuka, MAX, milk.tea etc)
Sus In jos
Yuzuki Naoki
^^The best antic cafe fan^^
^^The best antic cafe fan^^
Yuzuki Naoki

Numarul mesajelor : 3538
Data de inscriere : 22/08/2009
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Moon.

Sarani memories Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Sarani memories   Sarani memories Icon_minitimeJoi Ian 28, 2010 7:39 pm

In ce limba "sarani" inseamna dragoste?
Sus In jos
http://aochi-yuzuki.tumblr.com
sarani_mean_love
Mini cafekko
Mini cafekko
sarani_mean_love

Sarani memories Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Sarani memories   Sarani memories Icon_minitimeJoi Ian 28, 2010 10:35 pm

In koreaana... Am impresia ca nu inseamna tocmai dragoste.. e oricum un derivat al cuvantului "Sarangheyo"=Te plac sau al cuvantului "Saranghe hae"=Te iubesc. "Sarani" apare uneori in cantece cand artistii vor sa exprime cuvantul dragoste.

X Japan, the best japanese band ever. They are the God's of j-rock who singing the best music that you'll ever hear, trust me... But they broked up.
From that band I was in love with Hideto Matsumoto, the guitarist(don't laught) and he's my idol at this time. Hide was EXTRAORDINAIRY. One day I searched for Japanese stars without make up on youtube, and I found a video of Hide. I can't describe how beautiful his eyes were. He could really be compared with an angel.
Hide came into contact with rock music at 15 years old when he listened to Kiss'Alive album. Because of his great passion for music, his grandmother decided to buy him a Gibson electric guitar. He carried with him every where, and because of that he was nicknamed Gibson. For that I respect him so much. For that love of his for music. But it ended for her(Yeah... You read it correctly) On May 2nd 1998 the tragedy happened. Around 8:30 AM, Hideto was found dead in his apartament in Tokyo. That day was a sad day both for Japan and for people in the whole world that where influenced by Hide and X Japan.
Sus In jos
sarani_mean_love
Mini cafekko
Mini cafekko
sarani_mean_love

Sarani memories Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Sarani memories   Sarani memories Icon_minitimeLun Feb 01, 2010 4:01 am

Konoha ... the creation of an artist.. and still... something so beautiful... it's weird how you can understand someone's personality just from some drawings. This is probably the beautiful art of comic books. Honestly, that art doesn't atract me. The dreams they give me do. Kan no Ki Konoha (Konoha of the Deep Blue Tree) is about a little girl who meets the young spirit of a tree with blue leafs. The girl makes him the promise that she will come back the next day. Thus, they meet every autumn ( Konoha could come out of the tree only during autumn), until the coming of winter. This goes on for years. She reaches 16 years and discovers that she loves him, and the feeling is returned.
The manga ends with Konoha dissapearing and the girl remainig alone.. A sad ending for a beautiful love story.. I wonder if I will live my own love story? Who knows... ?

Today I talked with Alexis, Miku and Mircea... Actually he helped me translate what I wrote. Arigato Mircea !! Arigato because your are my tomodachi !
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

Sarani memories Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Sarani memories   Sarani memories Icon_minitime

Sus In jos

Sarani memories
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
An cafe :: ^^Have fun^^ :: o(≧∀≦)o Jurnal o(≧∀≦)o-
Mergi direct la: