An cafe
Antic Cafe is Back! Nyappy all cafekkos!
An cafe
Antic Cafe is Back! Nyappy all cafekkos!
An cafe
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

An cafe

Forum cu an cafe din Romania

AcasaPortalUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

Interviuri

In jos 
+8
acid_black_cherry
Nana Sama
lady.darkness
MoMo
Rika ^^
Wishie
☆Яuru likes Coke ♫
Rada ne~chan
12 participanți
Mergi la pagina : Înapoi  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AutorMesaj
☆Яuru likes Coke ♫
^^The best antic cafe fan^^
☆Яuru likes Coke ♫

Numarul mesajelor : 2803
Data de inscriere : 29/04/2009
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Wakayama

Interviuri - Pagina 5 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Interviuri   Interviuri - Pagina 5 Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 29, 2009 3:30 am

waa mia tradus aia din rusia interviu ala din bravo [IMG]http://i644.pho

--- dashoshinuya wrote:
>
> Actually I should say some words before you will read this.
> In Russia we haven’t got any special magazines for j rock and this that you will read is a standard teenager one. As any publication as this its very cheap and stupid. Of course, when you read this you will understand why all the real j rock fans hate not only this magazines but all the impressions that try to bring the responsibility of such articles thinking they will be cool and popular and do suck like this=)So don’t be very serious to this idiotic article, excuse them=)
>
>
>
> An café made a path to J-rock in Russia.
>
> An café released 3 albums, 5 dvd and many singles … and for the first time in j-rock history came to Russia! Here the memories about that long-awaited spring concert by sponsors
> Spika Concert Agency and journalists.
>
> While Russia was an exotic thing to An Café and they didn’t know what they should expect from this country for Russian organizators it was their new experience to work with Japanese artist. Another culture, another rules of behavior, another mentality. First we had to get used for the fact that Japanese state very clear timetable and strongly carry out them. The day has planned in hours and even sometimes in minutes. With European artist you can replanned the schedule due to force major, while Japanese cant do that and any delay is impossible! The artist`s set list was also suprising. The elementary healthy care things for Japanese sometimes don`t sell in Russian shops. For example, the setlist contained rice(surely Japanese!), fresh melon( I `, really interested in this part where did they found fresh melon in Moscow in March because Moscow is in the north and it was 9 degrees below zero outside when An Café arrived), and air ionizer for make up room. However to fulfill such things to favorite artist was a pleasant thing. More serious problems were with technical set list. Though it was problematically sometimes to find all the equipment but Japanese part understand everything.
>
> Orange dreams
> Though the live began at 8 but from 3 pm there was a huge crowd of fans near the club, there came not only lovers of An Café but also the haters but they came as it was a first concert. Some fans were lucky because An Café managers and operator made interview with most bright and enthusiastic fans. We almost couldn’t talk with the band because Japanese musicians don’t know English well. But the emotional contact with the fans on the concert was made almost immediately. The first was “Cherry Saku Yuuki” and the whole club was singing it. Miku gave an opportunity to everyone to sing when he forward his microphone to the fans. Then when all the club was still under impression of the first song – “Tekesuta Kosen”, the favorite song of Teruki, played. “Tekesuta kosen”, “Bonds” and “Smile Ichiban Ii Onna” guys played every live, they are like special An Café -style songs.
> After Tekesuta kosen it was time for the first MC:
> “Hi, we are Antic café .I`m very nyappy today! It`s our first time in Russia and its our first concert on this tour. Lets make this night special!”
> The members were moving around the venue and their energy came to cafekkos. Later in his blog Miku wrote that at the second song he was so wet as if he poured out a bottle of water. Then the played 2 sad songs “Zetsubou” and “Orange dream”. The last of 2 songs were dedicated to ex guitarist Bou. All the members have hard times when he leaved so “Orange dream” became another special An Café song in the setlist.
>
> Borsh and pirogeki (first is Russian soup, of course, if I can named it like that=) and second are some kind of doughnuts with something inside often its meat, potato , cabbage or it can be something sweet like apples, strawberries)
>
> Another part is head bagging, not only the members but the whole club was headbagging. During this song Miku asked the fans:” Which do you like Mickey of Duck?”(I think it was “Donald magical adventure” song)”Borshechock or pirogeki?”Russian boys or An café?” During this little MC the whole club was shouting at every Miku`s phrase but on the last question the answer was unanimous –An CafEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
>
> Later all the members to tell the truth said that they didn’t expect how are they liked in Russia and how amazing are their fans here! The band was accepted with a huge love. Unfortunately, the band was only one day in Russia. But as the vocal Miku promised they will come back next year!!
>
> Also there are phrases on the photos, I begin with Takuya in red XD
> • Band members gave huge importance to the lights.
> • The audience was exited with Kanon trick with his bass
> • Miku also likes to tease fans that want to touch the idol
> • An café live firstly is unforgettable show(Miku with pompons)
> • During the break between songs Yukiki likes to chat with the audience
> • It like Kanon tells us that we should not only play cool on bass but we should be cool ourselves
> • Kawaii toy on the microphone and Miku style is almost complete
> And their set list

waa [IMG]http://i644.pho
Sus In jos
http://takuholic.deviantart.com/
Nana Sama
Nana Sama

Numarul mesajelor : 2192
Data de inscriere : 25/04/2009
Varsta : 40
Localizare : Viena si uneori my corner of the JRock planet

MesajSubiect: Re: Interviuri   Interviuri - Pagina 5 Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 29, 2009 3:41 am

lol, lasa ca au facut treaba buna astia de la Bravo, au scris chiar ok despre concert XD mai degraba au facut haz de incompetenta staffului rusesc de a se conforma cerintelor An Cafe & co XD lol. Si iata inca o dovada ca MC texts au fost aceleasi in fiecare concert, lol, same stuff au zis si in München in martie, cu mici abateri legate de Germania, unde aici e vorba despre Rusia. Funny on the whole...
Sus In jos
http://crinamaria.fotopic.net
☆Яuru likes Coke ♫
☆Яuru likes Coke ♫

Numarul mesajelor : 2803
Data de inscriere : 29/04/2009
Localizare : Wakayama

MesajSubiect: Re: Interviuri   Interviuri - Pagina 5 Icon_minitimeMar Noi 10, 2009 11:48 pm

[live report + interview] An Cafe – Live Cafe Tour ’09 “ King of NYAPPY GO AROUND”
On the futuristic island of Odaiba there’s a live house called Shinkiba Studio Coast with a great view of the glitzy, neon flashing lights of the ferris wheel nearby. As the boys and girls scream with delight while rotating on the vertigo-inducing ride, another glitzy, neon flashing lights display was going on inside the live house on October 18th; that being An Cafe’s Live Cafe Tour ’09 “ King of NYAPPY GO AROUND”.
Interviuri - Pagina 5 Ancafelive_01
Appearing on a brightly colored stage decorated in glow-in-the-dark tape, the band put all the fun of an amusement park ride into a show filled with music, cosplaying fans, strobe lights, and a few tears.

An Cafe is as bouncy and sweet as rock can get with prominent synthesizers from keyboardist yu-ki and unobtrusive drumming from teruki. Kanon’s bass was steady and simple, making it more of a rhythm instrument. Guitarist takuya kept his over-driven guitar loud, but never aggressive, coasting through riffs that seemed like harmonies to the vocal line. And then there was miku, the surprisingly strong vocalist who was able to control his innocuous yet solid voice throughout the quick tempo numbers and even the drawn out ballads.

But the music wasn’t necessarily the focus of the show for a good number of the fans. Cosplaying band members and the occasional spotting of Donald Duck were just the beginning. When miku and yu-ki took center stage, the crowd took a deep breath and followed along with their simple dance moves. There wasn’t a single stationary body in the house. Every upbeat song seemed to have its own dance, which usually involved waving hands in the air and sporadic head banging.

While the majority of the show was upbeat, the encore brought on the harsh reality of the band’s imminent hiatus. Miku took the microphone as the rest of the band hung their heads solemnly. Thanking the fans for being there through the good times and bad, the normally smiling vocalist became teary eyed.

An Cafe has been going strong for a little over half a decade, transitioning through a few member changes while maintaining that bouncy, easy to swallow pop-bop Harajuku style. It’s unfortunate that overseas fans won’t get a chance to witness their special brand of bounciness for quite some time, despite the overseas release of their latest album.

But the band is going to walk away with a certain message. They’re not trying to enlighten their audience with melodramatic lyrics and angst-ridden melodies. They just want to put a smile on everyone’s face as they dance around in unison, squealing, “Nyappy!” when the time is right.

Amidst their final tour before their hiatus, the band took a few minutes to sit down with Purple Sky Magazine for an interview filled with “nyappy.”

purple SKY: I would like to ask a little bit about yourstyle. Some people say that An Cafe is oshare kei, some people say it’s visual kei, some people say it’s Harajuku kei. How would you describe your style?
miku: Of course we have some interest in what our style is, but it’s like we incorporate everything. But what we always say is that we’re “Harajuku Dance Rock.” But it’s all those keywords together.

pSKY: What is a part of that style? Is it fashion, music, dance, or is it everything?
miku: Our albums have a lot of different varieties of music, but our singles are basically songs you can dance to.

pSKY: I definitely noticed that last night. You had a few songs that were really moving, but then you had some songs where everyone just wanted to dance and go crazy.
miku: Thanks.

pSKY: I’d like to ask a little about your fashion. I noticed on stage you have a lot of bright, vibrant colors, wig…I thought that was very interesting. Do you choose your own clothes?
miku: Our stylist picks them out usually. Our stylist does listen to our opinions and makes it to those specifications.

pSKY: Has there ever been anything that your stylist wants you to wear, but you think is wrong?
miku: For me, yeah. There are some things I want to get perfect. I probably have a stronger opinion than the others.

pSKY: In your everyday fashion, do you consider yourselves pretty normal?
teruki: We usually wear this sort of style [hoodies, jeans]
Interviuri - Pagina 5 Ancafelive_02
pSKY: Pretty casual, comfortable. And I noticed your fans like to cosplay you or wear seifuku and all sorts of costumes, but I think the most interesting cosplay was of Donald Duck. Could somebody please explain the connection?
miku: Donald Duck? I guess because I do an impression of Donald Duck at shows.

pSKY: Why do you do it?
miku: It was one of the first songs we wrote [“Duck no Magical Adventure”].

pSKY: So why Donald Duck?
miku: From the time I was little. Probably kindergarten.

pSKY: You discovered you could do the voice? Actually, your impression is similar to the English one.
miku: Oh really? (does a scary, accurate rendition of Donald Duck)

pSKY: Moving on! You all seem to portray characters in the band. Could you each describe your different characters? That kind of thing goes back to The Beatles.
teruki: It’s not something that’s really decided, but we all have our own personalities. Kanon looks cool, but he’s really a nerd.
miku: yu-ki is the idiot.
yu-ki: Super bad.
teruki: Takuya looks like the handsome boy. What can I say about miku? He’s got a lot to him.

pSKY: What about you, teruki?
teruki: Gramps.

pSKY: Oh, but yesterday you were Kitaro [Ge Ge Ge no Kitaro]. That was funny too.
teruki: Thanks!

pSKY: I know it’s been asked many, many times, but what is “nyappy”?
miku: It’s a kind of pet name we have with our fans. It’s a way to bring people together.

pSKY: Did the fans invent it?
miku: I invented it.

pSKY: What is the origin?
miku: I got a message from my friend saying, “Isn’t ‘nyappy’ a cute word?” So I replied, “It’s so cute.” So we’re having this competition of who can spread the word the fastest and obviously, I won.

pSKY: Has it spread outside of An Cafe?
miku: It seems like people are writing it to their friends in letters and stuff. And at culture festivals, they might pick an An Cafe song and everyone will do nyappy.

pSKY: So maybe ten years from now, the whole world will be saying, “Nyappy!”
miku: I don’t think so.

pSKY: Now let’s move on to your style of music. Since you’ve had some member changes, how has your music change?
teruki: It hasn’t changed much. After Bou left, takuya and yu-ki joined, things changed bit by bit. But the things we’ve aimed for from the beginning haven’t changed much. But it was a pretty smooth transition.

pSKY: What is your musical aim?
miku: Life. To life.

pSKY: Have you always known that you wanted to make music?
miku: Not when I was little. Probably when I was about high school age, I realized I liked music, so I always thought I wanted to become a singer.

pSKY: What was your first singing experience like?
miku: I was nervous. I went totally blank. I really thought that I probably sucked.

pSKY: What inspired you all to become musicians?
takuya: In high school, I just picked up a guitar and knew I wanted to play it forever.
teruki: When I was in middle school, I saw a rock band on TV and thought they were awesome. I really wanted to do that. [It was] LUNA SEA.
kanon: My sister influenced me to do music, so I wanted to try it.
pSKY: Do you remember what it was?
kanon: Mr. Children.
yu-ki: I’ve been doing piano since I was young, but didn’t really think much of it. In high school, I decided piano was the only thing I really wanted to do.

pSKY: You’ve obviously had success in Japan. Did you ever imagine yourselves having success overseas in Europe and North America?
miku: We didn’t know people knew who we are before we went over there. Once we got there, we were really surprised at the reaction.

pSKY: How would you describe their reaction?
teruki: They say a lot more than Japanese fans. Like, “YEAH!” Our overseas fans express their happiness a lot more than the Japanese fans. If people say Japanese fans are wild and crazy, the overseas fans are even wilder and crazier.

pSKY: Did you get a lot of people saying, “Woo!”
teruki: Woo? No, more like, “YEAH!”

pSKY: As you were composing your recent album, did you think about your foreign fans at all?
miku: Not really. We made our album for our fans around the world. We didn’t make it a question of foreign or Japanese fans. It was more of an effort with the break in mind.

pSKY: Speaking of which, I was wondering if I could ask a couple questions about the break.
yu-ki: It’s fine.

pSKY: I have to be a little blunt, but what is the reason for the break?
miku: It’s like this. The ideas we have for Antic Cafe are like coffee beans. We’ve used all these beans. And when all the coffee beans are gone, we have to go looking for some fresh beans to make a new pot of coffee.

pSKY: How are you going to make this new pot of coffee, so to speak?
miku: We’re going to take a little break and do some things that are outside An Cafe.

pSKY: I have to say, your overseas fans will be waiting for you to resume activities. Do you have any messages for your overseas fans?
yu-ki: We’re taking a break, but please wait for our return and we hope it’ll be good.
teruki: When we return, we want to do an overseas tour.

pSKY: Anyone else?
kanon: Ok!

pSKY: Was that the message?
kanon: No!

pSKY: Does anyone want to try anything in English?
miku: My treasure is Cafekko [the fans].
Sus In jos
http://takuholic.deviantart.com/
Yuzuki Naoki
Yuzuki Naoki

Numarul mesajelor : 3538
Data de inscriere : 22/08/2009
Localizare : Moon.

MesajSubiect: Re: Interviuri   Interviuri - Pagina 5 Icon_minitimeMier Noi 11, 2009 12:39 am

"pSKY: Anyone else?
kanon: Ok!

pSKY: Was that the message?
kanon: No!" [IMG]http://i644.pho [IMG]http://i644.pho
tare interviul arigato waka
Sus In jos
http://aochi-yuzuki.tumblr.com
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Interviuri   Interviuri - Pagina 5 Icon_minitime

Sus In jos

Interviuri